Friday, February 01, 2008

Fair is fair

In response to this CL ad:

Beaverton Town Square Starbucks is reaching out to musicians and bands alike to come play for us. Gigs would be Fridays and Saturdays at 9pm, sorry but we can't offer reinbursment of any kind, but you can sell cd's and put out a tip jar. We don't provide equipment, and we don't comp drinks. If interested E-mail Paul at "blackbox098@gmail.com" for more information.

Thank you and we hope to hear from you.


There was this:

Come make coffee for me at my home!

I am reaching out to all Starbucks to come to my home and make coffee for me. The gig would be Fridays and Saturdays and sorry, I can't offer reimbursement of any kind, but you can put out your tip jar. I don't provide equipment, and I don't comp donuts. If interested email me for more information.

Thank you and I hope to hear from you.


It's all here.

3 comments:

the improvising guitarist said...

Fantastic! That made my day.

Unknown said...

Awesome. "Paul" should be ashamed with himself.

Andrew Durkin said...

Yeah. For a split second I felt a little guilty about neglecting to censor his name/email address (even though that's how they were posted in the original ad), but then I thought: "naaahhhh..."

Thanks for the comments...