Tuesday, July 31, 2007

More conceptual art?



The site tells me they're selling this software, but the packaging sure looks like they're selling a sex doll (yes, that link is "work safe," and worth checking out).

Not that I know much about what typical sex doll packaging looks like. (Ahem.)

One of my many questions: is she singing in front of a wall of fire?

And who the hell came up with the name "Vocaloid"? I guess they couldn't have known that it would remind me of a certain Devo song.

UPDATE: This just in: "Sweet Ann" has her own MySpace page. Sounds to me like they forgot to program her to take the cotton out of her mouth before she started singing.

1 comment:

matt said...

Very strange. Sweet Ann seems to have an eastern European accent. She sounds like Nico or Stereolab. It would be great to hear her sing "Inca Roads".